Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bad Dreams

I have bad dreams again......

In the dream, i was pregnant and prepared to give birth...Everyone told me the baby was too small and might died in the stomach... but i lost the way to hospital...~~

The freakydreams.com, explained that the pregnant symbolises an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. It may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.

I always dream about people dying and passing away before me... it frightened me again and again... when would all of these dreams could stop ? ...or i too stressed out with the work, life?

No comments: