Monday, June 9, 2008

Kelong Trip

My dear friend, Audi, interested in Kelong fishing. She managed to found one kelong in Mersing, Malaysia, and told me that it would be an eye-opening experience to me, an orang asli (PS never spend my day in kelong, kukup terrace house is not KELONG) from Kluang, Malaysia.

Uncle Heng, the driver, a happy-go-lucky guy sent us to the jetty, Tanjung Leman. We took the boat to the destination, HotBoysFishing, being the largest kelong in Mersing. (http://www.kelongfishing.com/) Don't underestimate this little kelong. It could cater to more than 100 visitors !!

I picked up fishing skill from Uncle Heng and Audi. It was so fun and not bored !!! It's totally different from other people's said. Let's see the photos taken during the two-day trip !!


No comments: