Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Chiangmai + Bangkok = Thailand Trip

It's have been two weeks since i returned from Thailand and I still hope for more holidays. Miss the poly life and secondary school times where we only concerned for studies. Having some problems with the work that nearly drove me crazy and into depression. Despite a few days of thoughts, I still couldn't find any solution. What to do ? !! :(

Let's forget the worries and talk about my thailand trip during end of year 2007. I spent six days in Chiang mai and Bangkok. The budget flight from/to Chiangmai, Bangkok and Singapore were kinda scary. Better opt for SIA if you have more $$ . life is more important. Don't One-two-go HEAVEN/HELL .. hehe

There were many night bazar in Chiangmai and Bangkok. All the things were marked up at very high price to tourists. We couldn't act like local esp our skin are fairer and not fluent in thai language.. Too bad.. So, i learned to bargain ..hehe..very happy and satisfied with all victory i bargained for..

Let's the below pictures tell you my interesting thailand trip:



I would highly recommend Chiangmai than Bangkok, where u can easily source for local tour package and hotels . eg. elephant farm trip, monkey farm, hilltribes, waterfall, opium farm, night bazaar and massage, cost SGD6 per hour.... i did it everydays during my days in chiangmai.... hehe

No comments: