Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Welcome to Taiwan -Part 2

After 2-hour vodka drinking session, i finally reached home. However, i haven't had enought vodka cos i was not drunked yet. I wish to have another round of drinking session. hehe. . :)

Back to the "Welcome to Taiwan", i specially arranged for a lunch with my dearly friends on my last day in Taiwan. My friends were "jia zhen, her husband"jiu hong" and her little cute son "Yangyang". My sister and I bought him a present, Thomas & Friends !















He was so happy and proud !!
















Can't wait to open the present!
















i grabbed him to take photo with me. :P ...Look so blurred!

He was so happy and agreed to take photos. Three kawaii photos !!















1st: said hello to everybody!
















2nd: try to be innoncent!

















3rd: Bend his head with a hand on top!


Inspired by his kawaii photos, i decided to act kawaii!!

















The competition result: Yang yang won ! Pyolk lost !

1 comment:

XuLiNa said...

Walao.. his eyes to round and big Oo.. ~ ! I think my eyes oso lose to him lar... haha..

Ei how did u do that slide pics ar ? Nice lar..