Saturday, October 13, 2007

Start with the departure

Following with the departure of fei leng, another dear friend, xulina left us to KL a few months ago... For the sake of saving my phone bills and time for gathering [quite difficult for us to meet up] , i decided to open a new blog for them :) ....

As most people knows, my wisdom tooth was extracted last week.The dentist was so kind, he gave me 7 days MC.. wahahaha... A good rest to me :)..

hi..This was my wisdom tooth















And as a result, my face was swollen. :(















But now, i fully recovered and had sumptuous steamboat just now...

The god treat my pretty good and fair. why i said so leh....cos i SPENT 500 bucks for the tooth extraction and my dear twin sister, Pavoon, lost her cybershot phone on the same day... :P .. bopian.. She has to use another phone before getting herself a new phone...hey friends, any recommendation? ...

I will be flying off to Taiwan on this thursday.... update ur guys my picture after my taiwan trip. . C ya...

1 comment:

XuLiNa said...

Aiyor... looks like you're so busy lar.. langsung no time to update ur blog ar..

wo deng dao hua er ye xie liao ~ ~

=P